[Soot-list] Why FlowDroid invokes one activity multiple times in dummyMainMethod()

Xinxin Jin xinxinjin89 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 18:12:36 EST 2015

​In addition, I also observed other entry point methods ​are invoked
multiple times. For example, "BaseActivity: onStart()" is invoked in
multiple statements of dummyMain:

virtualinvoke $r4.<BaseActivity: void onStart()>();
virtualinvoke $r14.<BaseActivity: void onStart()>();
virtualinvoke $r17.<BaseActivity: void onStart()>();

Thanks.

--
Xinxin