[Soot-list] loading classes properly

Phil Pratt-Szeliga pcpratts at trifort.org
Thu Feb 19 09:01:37 EST 2015

Hello Peter,

> I want to construct a call graph from an entry point, making sure all the
> classes transitively referenced are loaded along the way. I thought
> forceResolve() should do the trick, but despite calling it using the
> following code, I'm still getting some important edges.

You might be able to try the prototype RTAClassLoader [1]. Here [2] is
an example of using it. Here [3] is a link to a published paper that
outlines the differences between Soot class loading and
RTAClassLoading. The code has changed since the paper has been
released, but this shows the outline. No guarentees that it will work,
it is in beta.

Phil Pratt-Szeliga
http://trifort.org/

[1] https://github.com/pcpratts/soot/blob/feature/rbcl/src/soot/rtaclassload/RTAClassLoader.java