[Soot-list] loading classes properly

Peter Kim chpkim at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 11:00:06 EST 2015

Hi Phil,

Your class loader sounds great, but I want to first get the up-optimized
class loading, that loads all the classes, to work. Do you, or anyone else
here, know how to do this? My understanding is that if you
do Scene.v().forceResolve(mainClass, SootClass.BODIES), then all classes
transitively referenced should be loaded, but this is not happening for me.

Thanks.