[Soot-list] Problem with constructing entryPoint

Marjan Radi marjan.radi at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 16 20:01:32 EDT 2015

Hi guys,

I ran into a problem with constructing entryPoint for performing analysis.  The android application that I am analyzing includes AsyncTasks containing methods which are need to be analyzed. I used following code to construct entry point to run analysis:
SootMethod entryPoint = app.getEntryPointCreator().createDummyMain();Options.v().set_main_class(entryPoint.getSignature());System.out.println("entry points are: "+(Collections.singletonList(entryPoint)).toString());Scene.v().setEntryPoints(Collections.singletonList(entryPoint));

But, the problem is that the constructed entry point dose not include all the methods and AsyncTasks. It only includes "MainActivity". I also tried the mentioned code in “http://www.bodden.de/2012/07/26/soot-custom-entry-points/“, but it does not work.I would be appreciated if you could help me in this matter.

Best Regards,Marjan