[Soot-list] Problem with constructing entryPoint

Steven Arzt Steven.Arzt at cased.de
Tue Jun 16 21:01:31 EDT 2015

Hi Marjan,

That’s an interesting case. FlowDroid can handle several such cases using a trick: We inject code that emulates how the framework would handle the AsyncTask stuff. Have a look at the “soot.jimple.infoflow.cfg. LibraryClassPatcher” class. AsyncTask is not yet implemented. Feel free to add it and open up a pull request.

Best regards,

  Steven

M.Sc. M.Sc. Steven Arzt

Secure Software Engineering Group (SSE)

European Center for Security and Privacy by Design (EC SPRIDE)

Rheinstraße 75

D-64293 Darmstadt

Phone: +49 61 51 869-336

Fax: +49 61 51 16-72118