[Soot-list] Error on getMethodByName() in soot

Marjan Radi marjan.radi at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 16:09:11 EDT 2015

Hi Guys;
I am trying to set the entrypoint of my analysis in soot using :"  Options.v().parse(args);  SootClass c = Scene.v().forceResolve("ImageDownloaderTask", SootClass.BODIES);  c.setApplicationClass();  Scene.v().loadNecessaryClasses();  SootMethod method = c.getMethodByName("downloadBitmap");  List entryPoints = new ArrayList();  entryPoints.add(method);  Scene.v().setEntryPoints(entryPoints);    PackManager.v().runPacks();" But I got following error:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: couldn't find method downloadBitmap(*) in ImageDownloaderTask at soot.SootClass.getMethodByName(SootClass.java:549)
While I have "static Bitmap downloadBitmap(String url)" method inside "ImageDownloaderTask" class. I would be appreciated if anybody can help me.
Regards,Marjan