[Soot-list] Adding external classes in bytecode format to an APK using soot for android

Tanzirul Azim tanzir.buet at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 12:17:32 EDT 2015

Hi,

I am trying to add some classes to an apk. The classes are in byte code
format. I want to add those classes in the apk and call some methods inside
them, (Using them something like a library). How can I do this with soot
for android? Is it something like load the classes and calling it, just
like we call some basic classes from java lang package? Do I need to put
those classes inside a jar and add that jar in soot's class path? Or i have
to specify those classes separately? Or place those classes in the same
directory as soot?
--
Regards,
Tanzirul Azim