[Soot-list] Getting source line numbers for Unit

Kamath, Aditya Vidhyadhara adityakamath at gatech.edu
Tue Sep 22 17:40:52 EDT 2015

Hi,

I know that in the latest nightly build the Host interface has support for getting the line numbers from the Java files.
But the nightly build has some other issues for me, like the nightly build does not recognize clinit as a method anymore which is quite important for the work I am doing right now.

Hence I am currently against using the nightly build and sticking to the 2.5.0 release version.
I wanted to know if there was anyway of getting the line numbers for Unit in the 2.5.0 release version of Soot.

Thanks
Aditya Kamath
Graduate Student
Computer Science