[Soot-list] Help: soot unit to value

xiaojuan Li xiaotan6666 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 07:59:47 EDT 2016

Hi,
Excuse me, I am a newer of soot, after learning the
"Fundamental-Soot-objects", I want to flow a string,this is the code:
"Class A{
public static void B(){
try{
String cmd = "do something ****"//--------line 1
 process = Runtime.getRuntime().exec(cmd);//------line 2
...}
}"
I can use sootclass, sootmethod to get this class and method, but in this
method body,I want to make sure that the value in unit line 1 is passed to
unit line 2. When I try to print value in line 1 as well value in unit line
2, it seems that I cannot get the plain text and then if I use the
string.indexof(substr) to test then it failed. So how can I flow the string
that will be used in another method(may be not the same class)?
I don't know if I am clear?

Thanks!

--
wait and hope~~