[Soot-list] CONSTANT_MethodType unsupported

Yue Duan bestdyxjtu at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 10:33:50 EDT 2016

Hi guys,
I tried to analyze one application and failed due to the reason that soot doesn't support CONSTANT_MethodType during constant pool reading.
In the code I found
public static final byte CONSTANT_MethodType = 16; //TODO

It is now blocking my analysis. I am wondering if there is some simple workaround for me so that I can continue my analysis without throwing exceptions and hitting some other problems.
BTW, I tried to not throw exceptions. Some other exceptions will be generated later.
Thanks,Yue