[Soot-list] CONSTANT_MethodType unsupported

Steven Arzt Steven.Arzt at cased.de
Mon Apr 25 05:13:16 EDT 2016

Hi Yue,

this looks as if you are reading in Java class files. Is that right? If so, you seem to be using the outdated Coffi frontend. Soot provides a much newer, ASM-based frontend for Java class files that should also be enabled by default by now. Which version of Soot are you suing? Please make sure to use our nightly builds and not the old version 2.5 which is totally outdated by now.

Best regards,

  Steven