[Soot-list] iterating over transitive sources

Steven Arzt Steven.Arzt at cased.de
Sun Feb 28 14:50:25 EST 2016

Hi Denis,

Sorry for the late reply, but I had a lot of stuff going on lately, including lots of travel. Concerning your problem: FlowDroid has a backwards interprocedural control flow graph (backwards ICFG). An ICFG is essentially a combination of a callgraph and all control flow graphs inside all reachable methods. In FlowDroid, this class is called BackwardsInfoflowCFG.

If you just need the source statements, you can also use Infoflow.getCollectedSources(). Make sure to set InfoflowConfiguration.SetLogSourcesAndSinks(true) prior to running FlowDroid to make sure that the list is assembled.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

  Steven