[Soot-list] Unable to generate Jimple file

Min Yan behminyan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 02:59:57 EST 2016

To whomever this may concern,

I am new to using Soot. I have tried setting up the Soot Eclipse plugin
(based on the online tutorial) and everything seems fine so far.

However, I'm encountering some problems using it. I tried to follow the
Soot tutorial online to generate a Jimple file with Null-Pointer and
Array-Bounds Annotations. Yet I am unable to see any Jimple file in the
sootOutput folder. I have attached a Word Doc detailing my steps and the
relevant screenshots. Kindly advise on what could have gone wrong and how I
can rectify my error.

Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Min Yan