[Soot-list] CFG of whole apk

Mansour Ahmadi mansourweb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 12:26:44 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I need to extract the whole CFG of an apk. I recursively iterate throughout
ExceptionalUnitGraph of each entrypoint and its methods, then save units
and their connections in a jgrapht object. My problem is when I want to
save each unit as a node in my graph. How should I know if that unit is
available in my graph object ? For example, there might be two units with
the same names like <android.telephony.TelephonyManager: java.lang.String
getDeviceId()>. Is there any unique ID for each unit that I can understand
if I've previously seen a unit ? I mean the getSuccsOf method provides the
successors of a unit, but It can't tell which part of the graph are they
exactly located. Is there any solution for it ?

Thanks a lot,
Mansour