[Soot-list] Bachelor student needs help for running the Heros examples on Soot with Eclipse

glauco cardoso glaucogoca at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 06:45:56 EDT 2016

Hello Bob,
I had the same problem before.
I think you should use this:

SootClass c = Scene.v().forceResolve(MyClass.class.getName(),
SootClass.BODIES);
c.setApplicationClass();
Scene.v().loadNecessaryClasses();
SootMethod method = c.getMethodByName("myMethod");//main
List<SootMethod> entryPoints = new ArrayList<SootMethod>();
entryPoints.add(method);
Scene.v().setEntryPoints(entryPoints);

Best Regards,
Glauco Cardoso