[Soot-list] Instrumented Android app cannot launch/start after installation

Gian Luca Scoccia loscoccia at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 04:12:37 EST 2016

Hello Ali,
that most likely means that one of the classes of your app failed the just
in time verification performed by the java virtual machine.
Open the device logs (via adb or some other tool) and you'll find a more
descriptive error message that can help you pin-point the problem.
Best regards,
Gian Luca Scoccia

> Hello everyone,
>
> I was able to install the instrumented app on both an emulator and a real
> device, BUT it cannot start/launch. I got error message says that:
> "Unfortunately, MY_APPLICATION has stopped".
>
> I am trying to prove that the instrumentation has been successfully
> injected.
> Any idea, please help?!
>
> Thanks in advance.
> --
> *Sincerely yours,*
> *Ali Alqazzaz*
> *Computer Science and Eng. Department*
> *Oakland University, Rochester, MI*

Ph.D. Student at Gran Sasso Science Institute (GSSI)
<http://www.gssi.infn.it>
Personal Page <http://cs.gssi.infn.it/people/scoccia/>
Linkedin Profile <https://it.linkedin.com/in/gianlucascoccia>