[Soot-list] Instrumented Android app cannot launch/start after installation

Steven Arzt steven.arzt at cased.de
Fri Nov 18 05:46:50 EST 2016

Hi Ali,

My first guess is that the instrumentation broke the app. Please try to
run Soot on the app without your instrumentation, i.e., just read in the
APK and write it back out without any changes. If the problem persists,
we have an issue with Soot. Otherwise, you need to double-check your
instrumentation code and see whether you have any bugs in there.

Best regards,
   Steven