[Soot-list] Soot dataflow analysis from commandline?

Arzt, Steven steven.arzt at sit.fraunhofer.de
Mon Mar 13 05:31:27 EDT 2017

Hi,

If you implement your own data flow analysis, you have to create your own main() method that registers your custom phase into Soot and then calls Soot’s normal main() method. You can find this as “MyMain” in the example on the page that you mentioned. This is the program that you can then launch from the command line.

Best regards,
  Steven