[Soot-list] Soot dataflow analysis from commandline?

Mike Shah mshah08 at cs.tufts.edu
Mon Mar 13 15:14:13 EDT 2017

Ah excellent, I was able to get soot to work from the command line.

As far as performing a data flow analysis from the command line, are there
any examples for dumping the cfgs with the in and out sets from soot along
the way? I don't want to duplicate work. But if I am otherwise constrained
to the eclipse plugin, I will find a way to make that work.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Shah
Ph.D. Candidate
Tufts Graduate Student Council President
ase.tufts.edu/gsc
http://michaeldshah.net
https://twitter.com/MichaelShah

On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 5:31 AM, Arzt, Steven <steven.arzt at sit.fraunhofer.de