[Soot-list] infoflow analyser configuration

Kobra Khanmohammadi k.khanmohammadi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 11:15:50 EDT 2017

Hi,
I am trying to get the call graph of an Android app and useing infoflow. I
used the sample code provided by Steven in this issue chain
https://github.com/secure-software-engineering/soot-infoflow-android/issues/129

I get error for

analyzer.getConfig().setTaintAnalysisEnabled(false);

setTainAnalyserEnabled is not in the list of methods for getConfig. If
I comment this line I will get out of memory after running the code.

I import these:
import soot.jimple.infoflow.android.SetupApplication;
import soot.jimple.infoflow.android.config.SootConfigForAndroid;
import soot.jimple.spark.pag.PAG;
import soot.jimple.toolkits.callgraph.CHATransformer;
import soot.jimple.toolkits.callgraph.CallGraph;
import soot.jimple.toolkits.callgraph.CallGraphBuilder;
import soot.jimple.toolkits.callgraph.Edge;
import soot.jimple.toolkits.callgraph.Targets;

Sorry if it is very naive question. I got stuck on it.

Bests,

Kobra