[Soot-list] infoflow analyser configuration

Arzt, Steven steven.arzt at sit.fraunhofer.de
Wed Mar 29 11:35:18 EDT 2017

Hi Kobra,

If you comment out the line you mention, FlowDroid will not only compute the callgraph, but perform a full taint analysis, which can take quite some time, depending on the app. Consequently, if you only need the callgraph, that line is important. If this method is not available, you are most likely using an outdated version of FlowDroid. Did you download the 1.5 release version from Github?

Best regards,
  Steven