[Soot-list] A question for internal transformation

Ding Li dingli at usc.edu
Tue Oct 31 13:28:46 EDT 2017

Hi I have a question regards to the order of transformation:
For the following case, what is the order for this internal transform
function to visit each method? Does it access the methods in the reverse
topological order? Say if I have two methods, A and B and A calls B, does
it guarantee that it will always visit B first and then A? Or soot will
just visit these methods in a random order. Thanks

PackManager.v().getPack("jtp").add(new Transform("jtp.myInstrumenter", new
BodyTransformer() {
protected void internalTransform(final Body b, String phaseName,
@SuppressWarnings("rawtypes") Map options) {
}
}));

--