[Soot-list] CIL Frontend for Soot

vishnu k vishnuk.2410 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 06:32:41 EDT 2017

Hi All,

I am working on static code Analysis for the .NET Framework. I thought of using Soot for the same as there is a front end suport to convert CIL to Jimple format. I have checked out the CILFrontEnd branch of Sable/Soot project. I have Setup everything on my Computer. However, I have a few errors like import soot.cil.ast.CilMethodParameterList is not yet resolved.  I checked the repo for the class CilMethodParameterList but couldnt find it out. I have attached a screenshot of it as well. It would be Kind if someone can help me on this. Thank you.

Regards,
Vishnu

Sent from Mail for Windows 10