[Soot-list] CIL Frontend for Soot

Arzt, Steven steven.arzt at sit.fraunhofer.de
Tue Sep 26 10:46:24 EDT 2017

Hi Vishnu,

The CIL frontend is in the middle of some serious restructuring. At the moment, unfortunately, it is not in a state that I would recommend for productive use. I have CC’ed Ben, who is looking into the front-end at the moment. Maybe you could collaborate on improving the front-end?

Best regards,
  Steven