[Soot-list] Soot Analysis aborted error

Arzt, Steven steven.arzt at sit.fraunhofer.de
Tue Feb 6 04:22:44 EST 2018

Hi Hellen,

The warning about the potentially incomplete callgraph is nothing to worry about. Soot reports this warning in some cases in which it has to approximate. Your real problem is that no sources were found. That means that no statement in the APK file that you analyze matches any source definition in your SourcesAndSinks.txt file. You need to look into the APK to find out whether this is actually the case or whether we have a bug there.

Best regards,
  Steven