[Soot-list] Help regarding to Instrumenting Android Apps with Soot

Arzt, Steven steven.arzt at sit.fraunhofer.de
Wed Feb 7 03:41:12 EST 2018

Hi Maliha,

Did you also add the repository URL for Soot to your POM file? The maven defaults are not sufficient, because Soot is not on Maven Central.

Best regards,
  Steven

Dr.-Ing. Steven Arzt
Deputy Head of Secure Software Engineering Group

Fraunhofer Institute for Secure Information Technology (SIT)
Rheinstraße 75
D-64295 Darmstadt
Phone: +49 61 51 869-336
Fax: +49 61 51 869-224