[Soot-list] How to iterate the unit_chain in reverse?

周书林 zhoushulin1992 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 11:30:19 EST 2018

I am novice in Soot and Java. I want to did some analysis on methods' call.
One of the requirements is to trace the data flow of methods parameters.

In detail, I use the following code to iterate the units in an active body:

    PatchingChain<Unit> unit_chain = body.getUnits();

    Iterator<Unit> unitIter = unit_chain.iterator();

When I comes to a method call (InvokeExpr), I want to trace back its
parameter. Now I need to reverse iterate the unit_chain from current unit.
But I didn't find the reverse_iterator in Soot. What should I do with this
situation?

Hope for your help!

Sincerely,

Sep