[Soot-list] help with static analysis

De Souza Melo, Luis Henrique lhsm at illinois.edu
Fri Mar 2 11:29:19 EST 2018

Hi all,

I am new to soot and static analysis, so forgive me if I am asking some question that may have already been answered or may be obvious for some.

I need a tool, or a framework, to find call stacks based on exit nodes (e.g., every possible call stack method that can reach java.net.DatagramSocket.send(DatagramPacket) call). Considering that I am analyzing apk files, there is a tool that does this static analysis for me, or at least, is it possible to do with Soot?

Luis