[Soot-list] help with static analysis

Umar Farooq ufaro001 at ucr.edu
Fri Mar 2 13:19:47 EST 2018

Hello Luis,

It seems if I am not wrong, you want to do source and sink analysis for
Android app. You can start with FlowDroid, that is data flow analysis tool
and built on top of the Soot. It is quite a flexible tool where you can
provide set of source and sinks and tool will analyze the flows for you.
Please, follow the link for details.

FlowDroid repo: https://github.com/secure-software-engineering/FlowDroid

Thanks,
Umar