[Soot-list] help with static analysis

Arzt, Steven steven.arzt at sit.fraunhofer.de
Mon Mar 5 05:08:43 EST 2018

Hi Luis,

That is possible with Soot. You need to generate a callgraph first. For an Android app, you can use FlowDroid for that purpose [1]. The "SetupApplication" class contains a method generateCallgraph(). After that method has run, you can use Scene.v().getCallgraph() to get the callgraph.

In case you need not only caller/callee relationships, but also data flow, FlowDroid can do that as well using runInfoflow().

Best regards,
  Steven

[1] https://github.com/secure-software-engineering/FlowDroid