[Soot-list] Kotlin as future programming language for Soot?

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at uni-paderborn.de
Wed Oct 24 07:26:17 EDT 2018

Dear all,

we have internally been discussing the possibility to use Kotlin as a development language at least for some parts of future (major) releases of Soot. In this issue we would like to get feedback from the community about whether or not this change would be desired. We find it hard to decide and would really like to ask you, the community, about your preferences on this point. It would be great if you could take a few minutes to comment here:
https://github.com/Sable/soot/issues/1050

Best wishes