[Soot-list] Intra-procedural Constant Propagation Analysis

Nitin Bhagwat n.bhagwat123 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 10:01:57 EDT 2018

Hello
I want to do topological sort on my call graph and the source of the graph
should be main and want to iterate over only those functions/methods which
are called from the main. What would be my target as I want to iterate over
all functions/methods which are called from main. Could you please tell me
how to iterate my call graphs with the given constraints so that I can do
topological sort on the targetted functions/methods.

--

Thanks and Regards

*Nitin Bhagwat*

*Every 3000 sheets of paper cost us a tree. Let's consider our
environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail - Save paper.*