[Soot-list] how to make sure my internalTransform is executed at the very end

Ishaq ishaq at ishaq.pk
Mon Jan 21 08:47:10 EST 2019

Putting my transformer into "sap" didn't execute my transformer at all, but
looking at PackManager, there is no "sap", possibly because there are no
shimple annotation packs. . Putting it in "sop" after "sop.cpf" works as I
expect it to. And I feel a bit embarrassed that I didn't look into it
further before posting to the mailing list. :-)

--
MI