[Soot-list] how to make sure my internalTransform is executed at the very end

Manuel Benz manuel.benz at uni-paderborn.de
Mon Jan 21 09:58:28 EST 2019

Glad to hear things are working now :)

Best,
Manuel

Am 21.01.2019 um 14:47 schrieb Ishaq <ishaq at ishaq.pk<mailto:ishaq at ishaq.pk>>:

Putting my transformer into "sap" didn't execute my transformer at all, but looking at PackManager, there is no "sap", possibly because there are no shimple annotation packs. . Putting it in "sop" after "sop.cpf" works as I expect it to. And I feel a bit embarrassed that I didn't look into it further before posting to the mailing list. :-)

--
MI