[Soot-list] Difference between no-bodies-for-excluded and allow-phantom-refs

Zhou, Tong tz at gatech.edu
Tue Jun 18 09:39:02 EDT 2019

Hi,

I've always used no-bodies-for-excluded to get around class not found issues if a class is referenced by one of the input classes but not an input. I was wondering what the difference is between  no-bodies-for-excluded and allow-phantom-refs. Can they both fix this issue?

During global call graph construction, what happens to the undefined classes when I use no-bodies-for-excluded? Thanks!

-Tong