[Soot-list] Get source file of Unit

Hadarean, Liana hadarean at amazon.com
Mon Jun 24 13:31:31 EDT 2019

Hi,

Is there a way to get the source file of a Unit? I can get the line number using getJavaSourceStartLineNumber() and I can get the source file from the SootClass using getTag("SourceFileTag"), but I couldn’t figure out how to get the filename if I only have the Unit. I need this to record findings while applying flow functions.
The only solution I can think of is to do a preprocessing pass that iterates over all the classes and adds a tag to the Units with this information.

Thank you,
Liana