Grammars for JSP, ASP, HTML...

I'm working on a tool for source code analysis and modification.
I have a very beta version working for Java. For better or worse
though much of the source I need to work with is JSP, ASP, HTML...

This is source from clients so anything is possible, JSP, ASP, HTML
combined with any combination of: Javascript, DHMTL, CSS, etc...

I've heard of people having problems writing such grammars but no
successes. Anyone out there silently successful?

Oppinions: one big parser vs. many smaller parsers working in tandem?

Probably need to clean the code first (balance tags etc...). Maybe a
seperate util maybe
a preparser parser.

Any other issues that anyone can think of?

Thank you in advance,
Gary Montgomery