Error using sablecc

Greetings again everyone,
I tried to generate a more complicated grammar and I ended up with
something a bit weird : Sablecc did generate the grammar and then gave
me a msg saying :

"shift/reduce conflict in state [stack: PGrimage PRelation PGrimage *]
on TL in {

        [ PGrimage = PGrimage PRelation PGrimage * ] followed by TL
(reduce),
        [ PRelation = * TL ] (shift)
}"
And immediately after that I get a java.lang error :
"
java.lang.RuntimeException:

shift/reduce conflict in state [stack: PGrimage PRelation PGrimage *] on
TL in {

        [ PGrimage = PGrimage PRelation PGrimage * ] followed by TL
(reduce),
        [ PRelation = * TL ] (shift)
}
"

Finally I noticed that sablecc did generate classes as it was suppose to
but there is nothing under the folder named 'parser' it's empty and from
what I gathered I am suppose to use a parser object in order to process.

Any help appreciated
Thank you to all !
Pascal