Re: RE : Any idea to reduce the AST size?

Hi Pascal.

I do not have much time to help you, but maybe others on this list will
be able to help.  Do not forget to provide us with enough information to
be able to help you; I is very difficult to help with resolving an LALR(1)
conflict without having the conflictual grammar, for example.

Please read the following message that I sent a while ago, explaining
LR conflicts and some hints to resolve them:

http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/listarchives/sablecc-list/msg00238.html

Etienne

Pascal AUDANT wrote:
Greetings again everyone,
I tried to generate a more complicated grammar and I ended up with
something a bit weird :
Sablecc did generate the grammar and then gave me a msg saying :

"shift/reduce conflict in state [stack: PGrimage PRelation PGrimage *]

-- Etienne M. Gagnon, Ph.D. http://www.info.uqam.ca/~egagnon/ SableVM: http://www.sablevm.org/ SableCC: http://www.sablecc.org/