[no subject]

Hi Etienne,

Thx already for the reply. However I still have another problem:

equality_rule = [left]:concept_label equals [right]:concept_label
                {-> New equality_rule([left],[right])};

concept_label = ontology_label [left]:dot context_label [right]:dot
                term_label
        {-> New concept_label(ontology_label,context_label,term_label)};

In the AST section I have put

equality_rule = [left]:concept_label [right]:concept_label;

concept_label = ontology_label context_label term_label;

When I run sablecc on it I get the following error:

"expecting PConceptLabel when LPConceptLabel was found"

I think the L in LPCon.. comes from the name [left] in the element
definition.

Jan