Re: Searching the Mail Archives

Roger Pomeroy wrote:

Is there anyway to quickly search all of the mail archive posts? I keep looking for info on problems I have that I am sure someone
else has had, but so far the only way I have found to do this is to look at the archive list, and individually search the messages based

Have you tried google? Prefix your search with ' site:www.sable.mcgill.ca '

on the subjects; but often the posts themselves have great tidbits that aren't really obvious to me from the subject lines. Is there any
way to add a "search" field to the website to search all of the back posts. Or is it already there and I just don't know how to use it (which is, of course, entirely likely, since I am not all that up on these things!)

Thanks!

Roger

ninth ave                                  p: +61 7 3870 8494
      _       _       _                    m: +61 405 048 371
   __(@)<  __(@)>  __(@),          w: http://www.ninthave.net
   \___)   \___)   \___)              e: r.keays@ninthave.net