[Soot-list] Newbie's question

Sunny sunfire001 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 14:40:49 EDT 2006

Many thanks to Michael and Chris!

It is a very good to be able to use both AspectJ and Soot, which would save
me a lot of work. I did not know I could do that before :-).

Yes, I did check abc but I did not find an Eclipse plugin of it. In fact, it
would be perfect if I could use a single tool to do all the things that I
need. And I think abc is a promising one. However, my project does require
to run everything within Eclipse (right now I am using ibm AJDT). Do you
know if I can use abc as an eclipse plugin?

Right now I think it is time to dig into the details on how to
instrument for local set/get statements and how to integrate the results
from both Soot and AspectJ.

Once again, thank you very much for your help.

Sunny