Re: [abc-dev] Extension of abc

From: Léonard Babineaux <leobabineaux_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:15:22 +0000

Thank you Pavel.
It is a desire for me to to be able to parse an aspectj file so I can change
programatically the aspect according to features of the base code. I would
then like to be able to regenerate the aspectj code again. I like abc
because it says it is able to do matching in the base.

However, this is not possible with abc? Is there some other tool that you
know that can aid me in my desires?

Alternatively, is it possible for me to be able to change the aspect and
then make it produce woven .java files instead of .aj files?

Thank you again,
Léo