java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Comparable

Hello!

I have a problem....

scooter> java -version
java version "1.1.3"
scooter> java org.sablecc.sablecc.SableCC Javalette.grammar

SableCC version 2.16.2
Copyright (C) 1997-2001 Etienne M. Gagnon <egagnon@j-meg.com> and
others.  All rights reserved.

This software comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.  This is free software,
and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions.

Type 'sablecc -license' to view
the complete copyright notice and license.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Comparable

Why this happens, I don't know. We use SUN:s JDK on a solaris system.
It would be nice to get it running, seems to be a good compiler-compiler.

Thanks in advance!
Fredrik Aronsson