Re: SableCC event driven?

Hi Jochen & all,

I would, instead, recommend using a Subversion snapshot of
a private tag of indrek's code, e.g.

svn co svn://svn.sablecc.org/developers/indrek/tags/[whatever-tag-indrek-recommends]

This way, it becomes easy to:
1- unambiguously duocument the "base code" on which modifications are
   based, by simply including the output of:
     svn info
   along with patches.
2- provide "unified diffs" against the base code, for the modifications and new code,
   provided that:
     svn add xyz
   was done for all new files "xyz".  [To make sure no file was forgotten, a simple
     svn st
   tags every non-added file by preceding it with an "?"].

   The unified diff is obtained by running:
     svn diff
   that's it!

At least, this is what I think as the best approach.

Useful links:
Software (Windows,Linux,Unix,Mac): http://subversion.tigris.org
Documentation (online book): http://svnbook.red-bean.com/book.html

Have fun!

Etienne

Indrek Mandre wrote:
The procedure would be something like this:

* Get the alternative sablecc from my homepage -
    http://www.mare.ee/indrek/sablecc/

-- Etienne M. Gagnon, Ph.D. http://www.info.uqam.ca/~egagnon/ SableVM: http://www.sablevm.org/ SableCC: http://www.sablecc.org/