[Soot-list] instrumenting with soot class by class

David Vollmar kavika at the-dave.com
Wed Apr 16 22:12:30 EDT 2008

All,
I would like to instrument classes one at a time with soot by writing
a custom classloader that will decide which classes to instrument and
then load that instrumented class during the class loading process.
This would allow me to run code and only instrument the classes I care
about and at the same time not having to
re-instrument classes that have not changed.

Unfortunately I can't seem to figure out how to call into soot so that
I can instrument a single class.

Has anyone done anything like this? Any ideas? I would be very
grateful for any suggestions.

Regards

David

David Vollmar