[Soot-list] miss "soot.jimple.toolkits.thread.transaction "

LIU Peng lpxz at ust.hk
Sun Jul 19 13:23:25 EDT 2009

Hello guys:
     I have a quick problem: I found
soot.jimple.toolkits.thread.transaction API on the web, but I can not
find classes for them in sootclasses.jar, my sootclass.jar is the the
latest version :2.3.0, and I also checked the nightly build, without
finding them.
     Can anybody tell me how to get them?
     By the way, from the mail-list, I know this package  is for lock
allocation. Does "transaction" here have any relationship with those
transactions in the transactional memory? or simply to say, do they
have the logical atomicity meaning here in the package?
     Thanks
     Regards.
Peng