[Soot-list] question about "java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException"

Eric Bodden bodden at st.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon Mar 22 03:22:35 EDT 2010

Hello.

It's hard to say what's causing this without seeing the code that you
are analyzing. You should probably wait for the new Soot release
(should be available within a week) and then try again. Maybe it's
some bug that has been fixed in the meantime.

Dr. Eric Bodden
Software Technology Group, Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49 6151 16-5478    Fax: +49 6151 16-5410
Mailing Address: S2|02 A209, Hochschulstraße 10, 64289 Darmstadt