[Soot-list] Virtualinvoke

Zeinab Lashkaripour lashkaripour at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 08:42:00 EST 2013

Thanks Quentin,
I'll try.
Maybe that is because my real field of interest is not static Analysis but as part of my thesis I need it (fortunately or unfortunately). By the way I have only known Soot for a month and by a month I mean really less than that because I have to do lots of other things beside it.
I really find this mailing list useful and I hope that none of the nice friends that have helped me very much so far (like you) get tired of me until I finish my thesis.

Thanks in advance,
Zeinab