Re: Serialization of parse trees

Hi Thomas,

Do you agree to license this code under SableCC's licensing terms (LGPL
/ no license requirement on generated code)?  Also, who is the Copyright
holder (you / your University with permission to license it/etc.)?

I will take care of looking at your code and decide what to include.
For sure, the serialization stuff looks attractive.  And maybe it is
time to cleanup the toString stuff a little (using a tree walker it the
correct way to customize AST printing).

> One thing I changed is that the LinkedLists in Macro:ListElement are
> now realy
> of type TypeLinkedList. It's needed and I don't understand why they
> where
> of type LinkedList anyway.

I'll check this.  I don't remember exactly, but I think I wanted to hide
the "TypeLinkedList" class behind the "LinkedList" interface so that new
users wouldn't ask "what's this?". :-)

Thanks a lot.

Etienne
--